Provides a rapid pH drop
Ensures a reliable fermentation process
High nutrient and dry matter retention
BONSILAGE BASIC WS is a biological silage inoculant based on natural lactic acid bacteria. Under standard ensiling conditions, it is a cost effective way to improve the anaerobic stability, nutritional quality and palatability of silages.
Find detailed product information below.
- Pc. pentosaceus and Lb. plantarum quickly lower the pH level by quickly producing lactic acid in the front-end fermentation cycle.
- A rapid pH drop is highly important in order to provide a controlled fermentation which inhibits anaerobic dry matter losses.
- This enhancement results in highly palatable and stable silages for increased feed intake and nutritional value.
Biological and water-soluble silage additive
At least 100,000 CFU/g fresh matter (FM) of forage
- Grass haylage: 25-35% DM
- Clover grass haylage: 25-35% DM
- Alfalfa haylage: 25-35% DM
- Corn & sorghum silage: 25-35% DM
Selected strains of homofermentative lactic acid bacteria
Lactobacillus plantarum, Pediococcus pentosaceus, dextrose
Lactic acid bacteria not less than 0.91 x 10¹¹ CFU/g product
In conjunction with ISF and our Gut Hülsenberg agricultural research facility, we conduct extensive ensiling and feeding research and on-farm trials to ensure the highest level of performance from BONSILAGE products. BONSILAGE BASIC WS induces an efficient fermentation process and reduces anaerobic dry matter losses.